Personnel Cleaning Booth
ACI’s Personnel Cleaning Booth is a self-contained, free-standing de-dusting system which is highly effective for removing, extracting and collecting dust and debris from employee’s dirty work clothes.
The Cleaning Booth incorporates the company’s blower-powered JetBlack personnel de-dusting system. This unit delivers a high volume of filtered air at low pressure, sufficient to remove powders and dust effectively and safely, even when directed at exposed skin. In operation, the integrated JetBlack is used by Booth occupants to dislodge all dust and fibres. These are then drawn down and away from occupants through a grille floor by a vacuum effect created by an external blower.
All removed materials are either collected in a 123 litre drum or can be vented directly into a client’s existing exhaust system.
- Available in both an outdoor and indoor version.
- Delivers high volume (500ft/sec, 58CFM), low pressure (2.75 PSIG, 70In.Swg), clean and filtered air which poses no threat to employees
- Modular construction.
- Easy to use, operate and maintain.
- Interior powered lighting.
- Hinged entry/exit door, fitted with single makralon window as standard.
- Different extractions offered